AT&T Customer Service Number: Hello readers!! Are you looking to know about the AT&T Customer Care Number? If so then we are here to guide you in each every aspect of the AT&T Customer Service Number. Before going to know about the customer service number, let’s have a look at the AT&T company profile and its history in brief.
AT&T is the multinational telecommunications company which is having its headquarters at White Tower in Dallas, Texas. And the AT&T is the world’s largest telecommunications provider and as well as the second largest provider for the mobile and fixed telephone services.
As per the records, the AT&T is the 12th largest company in the world regarding assets, revenues, profits and market values. Previously AT&T is known as the Southwestern Bell Telephone Company Shortly known as SBC Communications.
The various services offered by the AT&T are Mobile, Telephone, Internet, TV, Wireless, Accessories and as well as Voice services. The American Telephone and Telegraph Company, i.e., AT&T has its roots in the year 1882, and later SBC purchased the AT&T in the year 2005. This is the brief info about the AT&T Services.
- Zbattery.com Customer Service Numbers
- British Airways Executive Club
- Wells Fargo Customer Service Numbers
AT&T Customer Service Number
In the 20th Century, AT&T established its subsidiaries for the countries like the United States and Canada with an authorized monopoly. During this period, AT&T is known as Ma Bell. And in later years the US Regulators has broken its monopoly and formed into the individual companies, and these were known as the regional bell operating Companies. Now have a look at the various services offered by the AT&T Company, and this is the largest service provider who is having a huge response from the customers.
AT&T Customer Care Number | AT&T Customer Service
Do you have any issues with the AT&T services? And if you would like to know more about the AT&T Services like Telephone, Wireless, Mobiles, etc then go through the below list of the various AT&T Customer Service Number.
And these are toll-free numbers which do not cost a single penny to the customers. Users can clarify all the doubts regarding their services, and they can have the clear idea about the AT&T services and make use of them in a better way.
Here is the list of the AT&T Customer Service Number. Check out this Telephone Number and clarify your doubts regarding any service provided by the AT&T.
Have a Look at the AT&T Customer Care Numbers
AT&T International Services from Overseas: 1-916-843-4685
AT&T International Services (US): 1-800-335-4685
For Hearing and Speech Impaired you can call the following numbers: 1-888-341-2355 or you can dial 711 from a landline.
GoPhone Customer Service Number: 1-800-901-9878
Along with the numbers mentioned above, there is also the additional information which is as follows.
Other Numbers for AT&T Customer Care Support
Check the Order Status Using: 1-877-782-8870
Order New Services: 1-888-333-6651
Military Services Prepaid Calling Cards: 1800-288-2020
24/7 Help in Spanish: 1-800-400-6868
Number Transfer Status: 1-866-895-1097
ATT customer care: mailto:email@example.com
Live Chat: https://www.att.com/contactus/index/internet.html?tab=1
Contact Form: https://www.att.com/contactus/
208 S. Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75202
How to Contact At&T Customer Care
AT&T Customer Service Number helps you out in the customer support, tech support and as well billing. Carefully follow the below step by step procedure to contact the AT&T Customer Service.
- Step 1: Firstly you can hear the voice ” Welcome to ATT.” Press 1 if you are making a call regarding the phone numbers.
- Step 2: Now it navigates to the main menu and there you can the pay bills or to know about the bill related options press 1.
- For Step 3: Technical Support or Help press 2.
- Step 4: To report or cancel the service due to some issues you have to press 3.
- Step 5: For new orders, sales press4.
- To Step 6: Press 0 to speak to the customer service professional.
- Step 7: You can press* to repeat the same process.
- Step 8: To enter a different mobile number press2.
- For Step 9: Pres1 for more options.
- Step 10: By pressing 1 activate your AT&T GoPhone.
- Step 11: To order a new service or for adding a line to the already existing account you have to press 2.
- For Step 12: Press 2 for Info about the home phone DSL or your first service.
- Step 13: Press 4 to check the status of the recent wireless order.
- Step 14: Info about the tablets or laptop connections press 5.