Comcast – Xfinity Customer Service Number: Comcast is nothing but the largest broadcasting and cable television company. It is the American Global Telecommunications. And after AT&T, Comcast is the largest internet service provider and the largest cable TV network.
The Comcast has its headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania along with the corporate offices in Atlanta, Manchester, and Denver. And later in 2005, Comcast has announced that it becomes like the new Comcast Centre in Philadelphia. In 1969 it was re-incorporated as the Comcast Corporation.
And in the year 2016 Comcast confirmed that its NBC Universal Division acquires the Dreamworks Animation. It is a third party television programming and produces the third party for both subscribers and customers. The Comcast – Xfinity Customer Service Number is listed in the below section.
You can contact the Comcast Customer Care and clarify your queries with the customer professional. Comcast also owns the large cable channels, and it is having the variety network known as the Comcast Network.
You May Also Like:
Comcast – Xfinity Customer Service Number
Do you have any complaints about the Comcast Cable connections? And the other services then you can contact the Comcast Xfinity Customer Care. Here is the list of the Comcast Xfinity Customer Service Number, etc. It is not only having the Comcast Customer Care Numbers but also the other ways of contacting them they are via Facebook, Twitter, and Emails, etc.
Check out the Contact List of the Comcast
And also with the help of Comcast customer service, you can know what the services offered by the Comcast company are. It is a toll-free number, and in 24/7 you can call the customer care number. If you are shifting from one place to another place then, in that case, you can call the Comcast Customer Service for Address change Concierge.
XFINITY and Verizon Wireless Offers: 888-710-4175
New Customer Concierge: 888-986-8447
Moving & Address Change Concierge: 888-959-6783
Customer Service: 855-709-1197
Other Sources of Contacting the Comcast Xfinity Customer Care
Live Chat: https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/chat
Contact Form: https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/vp-contact-form
1701 JFK Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Wireless TV
How to Contact Comcast – Xfinity Customer Service Number
First of all, they will thank you for making a call to the Comcast Contact Service, i.e., you can hear a voice “Thank you very much How may I help you.” After this follow the below steps to contact the Comcast Customer Care.
- Your call will be recorded or monitored for their quality or training purposes.
- A voice comes ” Thank You Please hold a moment we will process your call”
- It Welcomes you to Comcast Xfinity.
- And for the training and quality purposes, this call will be recorded or monitored.
- If it is for the verification purpose, and if the last four numbers of the account numbers are XXXX then press 1. And if those numbers are not correct then press 2.
- That’s fine we got your account details and it just takes a few seconds for retrieving the information.
- Press 1 if you are having any difficulties regarding the service.
- And now it just takes a few seconds to examine which component is providing you the service.
- After completing this task press 1 to send a refresh signal to your cable modem.
- Press 2 for the self-help troubleshooting menu.
- For rescheduling or to cancel the appointment, you need to press 3.
- Press 4 to speak with the customer account executive.
- To come back to the main menu press 9.
- For payments, billing, and balances press 2.
- If you move to the next option press 3.
- Press 4 to add a new service or product.
- To disconnect any of the services and as well as the products Press 5.
- Finally for any queries and appointments press 6.