Delta Air Lines Customer Service: Delta is one of the major airlines in America which has its headquarters in Atlanta (Georgia). Also, it has the leading as well as largest airlines hub at popular “Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International Airport”.
Moreover, Delta Air Lines and its subsidiary companies, besides regional branches operate about 5,400 plus daily flights. As of the year 2016 (October), Delta along with its subsidiaries serve a very large domestic as well as international grid. Indeed, the network includes about 319 target stops in 54 nations over 6 continents.
If you face any kind of issues while making use of Delta Air Lines services, you can communicate with the company’s customer service support team. Go through the complete post and get Delta Air Lines Customer Service Contact Details.
Delta Air Lines Customer Service Numbers
Further, the company holds about 10 domestic hubs as well as 4 international hubs. It carries a number of passengers compared to other airline services.
Here, you can get all the available contact details of Delta Customer Service Support department. If you come across any issue while making use of Delta services, you can communicate with the company’s customer care personnel. You can get help or support regarding reservations, cargo dept, tech support, lost luggage, besides status information, and so on. Moreover, you can contact Delta Air Lines Customer Care Support via phone numbers, email, contact form, social media, FAQs, etc.,
Notably, Delta Air Lines Customer Support is available on 24/7 basis. You can call at any time and get help from the customer care team. Utmost, the wait time is about 20 minutes.
Delta Air Lines Customer Service Contact Number: 1 800-221-1212
Tech Support at Delta: 888-750-3284
Delta Reservations queries/issues Help Line Number: 800-241-4141
To contact the company’s Cargo Department: 800-352-2746
Customer Service Phone Number: 800-352-2746
To inquire about the lost baggage: 800-325-8224
Medallion Status Information Contact Number: 800-325-3999
How to contact Delta Customer Care Support Team?
Once you call on any of the customer care contact numbers, then “Welcome to Delta”.
- First, it asks you whether you are a Sky Miles member or not.
- If you are a member of Sky Miles, then say ‘Yes’. After this check, you can speak – “Check my reservation status, flight status, or access my personal Sky Miles A/C or else Representative”.
- If you want to speak to Delta’s customer service representative, then the system will connect you to the available respective customer care personnel.
- Before connecting to the customer care team, the system asks you for little more details. You have to make sure that you remember all Delta Air Line Sky Miles Account details.
- Now, it asks you to enter Delta Air Lines Sky Miles Number. Speak it out or Enter from your device’s keypad. If you don’t have a number, then say “I don’t have Delta Sky Miles Number”.
- Or Else, you can say, “I want to discuss regarding the reservations or flight status”.
- Depending upon your choice, the system connects you to respective Delta line service.
- If it’s to check the flight status, then it connects you to Delta flight line service.
- Hello, Welcome to the Delta flight line (from the company’s arrival as well as departure system).
- Then you need to enter the flight number you are searching for. Or Else, you can enter it from your device’s keypad.
Contact Information of Delta Air Lines Customer Care Support
You can make use of the contact details given here and speak to customer care support team. You can also write to the company regarding any issue using the postal address given here.
Delta Website: “https://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/support/talk-to-us/reservations-and-refunds.html”
Contact Delta Customer Service: “mailto:ContactUs.Delta@delta.com”
Company’s Facebook: “https://www.facebook.com/delta”
Delta Air Lines Contact Form: “https://www.delta.com/contactus/commentComplaint”
Address: Delta Airlines
1030 Delta Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30354